Momstown is celebrating our fifth birthday this August with parties all across the country—and you’re invited! Check out the locations and dates of a party happening near you!
There’s a momstown party you won’t want to miss! Here are six reasons we want you to come:
- It’s Free! momstown birthday bashes are open to the public and all activities are free!
- We’ve got special guests! Thanks to Kids CBC and Scholastic, you might meet Clifford the Big Red Dog, or see Mamma Yamma in person—check out your local party listing to find out more!
- We’ve got toys! Don’t miss the chance to try out some of Fisher-Price’s latest toys in our play area—and a chance to win one of your favourites!
- We’ve got activities for the whole family! We’re highlighting our Six Program Pillars with activities for everyone—music, art, nutrition, fitness, literacy, and of course lots of play!
- We’ve got loot! The first 100 guests will receive loot bags courtesy of Today’s Parent jam-packed with great products!
- We’ve got prizes! Our amazing sponsors are giving away great prizes—from Britax, Melitta, Fisher-Price and Scholastic—and many more!
What’s a momstown birthday party like? Check out this great video of last year’s events…
WATCH: Happy Birthday momstown!
Mark your calendars! Find a party near you and find out first-hand what becoming a member of one of our 19 chapters is all about!
[ Article by www.momstown.ca ]
* * * * *
Have you attended a momstown party in the past? What was your experience like? Share your thoughts in the Comments section below.