As we come back to the Our Kids office from our Holiday Break we take some time to evaluate how things went over the past year. I must say the 6 weeks since I started working for Our Kids Media have been full of lots of learning – and that is exactly how I like it.
We are working on a complete overhaul of our blog in the next few weeks (same address, new look and a few new features) and I though this would be a great time to look back at 2009 from the perspective of our blog.
It is always interesting to learn what’s interesting…
The Top 5 Most Read Articles on The Our Kids Blog
- Single Sex School Can Benefit Students
- Reinventing the High School Musical
- Brentwood College School Hosts Boys and Girls Rowing Regattas
- Fraser Institute Releases Ontario Schools Report
- Spaces Available at Camps for Toronto’s Children
What article did you find of most value? You can look back through the blog posts by category by using the pull-down button under “Chalkboard Topics” on the right-hand side of this page.