INTENSE MOUNTAIN PROGRAM 14 - 17 YO
French International Language Camps
This program is geared toward young adventurers who are intrigued by life in the mountains and curious to discover new experiences. It's perfect for all those who love nature, challenges, and sports who wish to try new experiences with other young people from around the world.
- For children 14 - 17 years old
- With or without accommodations
- 2 weeks: 1 week in Intense Program and 1 week in Adrenalin Program
- 5 hours language lessons and more sports activties: Week 1
- 15 hours language lessons: Week 2
Objectives and spirit
- Live the language you learn
- Exchange viewpoints with new friends from around the world
- Experience an incredible range of activities in the magnificent setting of Megève
- Practice taking the initiative and decision-making to develop leadership skills and improve team spirit
- Create a network of friends from all around the world
- Develop your sense of independence and autonomy
During the Intense week, you will…
Follow an English or French foreign language program:
with a daily 1-hour lesson essentially based on conversation and the exchange of ideas and opinions.
Take part in your favorite sports:
Via ferrata, biathlon, canyoneering, adventure park in the trees, mountain biking, canoeing, hydro speed, rafting, tandem paragliding, sailing on Lake Annecy, laser game, giant zip-wire, swimming, ice skating, climbing, summer bobsleigh, games, hiking, ...
Discover new artistic activities:
Dance or film-making workshops
In the evenings a counselor will accompany participants on excursions around the town such as late-night ice-skating, cinema, shopping etc...
Discover a rich program of excursions:
Go to the top of the ‘Aiguille du midi’ by cable car and walk down. For more than 50 years, the most famous and highest of the Aiguilles de Chamonix has been an essential world attraction. In 20 minutes, the Aiguille du Midi cable car, the highest in Europe, climbs more than 2700m and offers a unique journey from the ground to the sky to reach the panoramic terraces where you can put your finger on the World of the High Mountains.
Visit Annecy and its lake: tour the historic town of Annecy and experience its beautiful canals and blue-green lake. Annecy is known as ‘The Venice of the Alps’!
During the week:
07.30 – 8.30 Breakfast
08.45 – Leave for school
09.00 – 10.00 Language lessons
10.10 – 12.00 Sports or creative workshop
12.15 – 13.00 Lunch
13.30 – 17.45 Special teenage sports activities
18.00 – Day Campers leave
18.00 – 19.00 Free time / Shower
19.15 – 19.45 Dinner
20.00 – 21.30 Evening activities
22.30 – Bedtime