05:00 pm to 06:00 pm
13 - 17 (Coed)
Special needs support:
click to view number
In this course, participants will learn the basics of different types of technology using robots. Speech recognition, Artificial Intelligence, robotics vision, mobile apps creations, and more.
EZ Robots offer a wide range of learning opportunities including the largest growth areas in robotics – the human robot interface and robot environment awareness and adaptability. EZ Robots can be programmed by new users with our visual interface, or through a traditional real world, programming using C++, C#, and Visual Basic. The Built-in camera feature allows students to program their robots to track faces, colors, motion, Haar, glyphs and QR codes.
EZ Robot can be controlled with Wii remotes, Xbox 360 controllers, joysticks, Android and iPhones, tablets, computers, augmented reality glasses or even just your voice.
EZ Robot “Revolution” is the world’s most powerful, easy to use and versatile robot platform. Its modular design utilizes Clip n’ Play Technology, allowing anyone to build a powerful robot in about an hour. EZ Robot offers students opportunities to prepare them for success in post secondary education and their careers.
Students Will Learn to:
1. Understanding of speech recognition using robotics
2. Basic knowledge of image processing and robotics vision
3. Programming the robot to track faces, colors, motion, and more
4. Robotics communication and robot controls using Wii remotes, Xbox 360 controllers, joysticks, Android, tablets, computers, augmented reality glasses, and voice.
5. Basic understanding of robotics, microcontrollers, sensors, and electronics concepts
6. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
7. Creating mobile apps.
8. Programming with ez script, ez roboscratch and ez blockly software
Unit 205-600 Laurelwood Drive
|Apr 02-May 07, 2018||$110/6 weeks|
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive