Dialogue Online provides the education headlines, links and web resources you should know.
- YouTube launches site for teachers. Educators get tips from organizing videos to discussions to help struggling students.
- It’s all about ideas, not only future jobs. An innovative thinker stirs up class and urges students to think outside the box.
- Are teens dismissing bullying as “drama”? The language of youth is important for anti-bullying measures to succeed, The New York Times reports.
- Single-sex education may increase gender stereotyping. A new study says it is ineffective and misguided.
- They are snarl at you, refuse to listen and learn. Here are 10 ways for teachers to deal with difficult students.
- Teens are stuck on stereotypes. A report found that they held stereotypical views on the roles and behaviours for men and women.
* * * * *
Have any views on the news? Know of other interesting links, websites, resources or news for the education community? Post them below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.