King's offers numerous field trips and enrichment activities; some are subject specific and others are organized annually for the entire school. Examples of enrichment and field trips include the following:
* A week-long trip each October to the Haliburton Forest Reserve with an emphasis on leadership, team building, group work, and outdoor education
* Trips each autumn to the Stratford and Shaw Festivals and to the Elgin TheatreA week-long school trip in the second half of each academic year to various curriculum related urban destinations. Trips in past years have included visits to Ottawa; Montreal; Quebec City; Southwestern Ontario; London
* Participation in Women in Engineering Conference at McMaster University and the National Youth Technology Leadership Conference at Queen's University
* Participation in math competitions at the University of Waterloo
* In 2005, a number of students, with their parents, will be traveling to Cameroon, West Africa to tour and do volunteer work at a learning centre/library that our students have founded in Kumba, Cameroon.