Pascale Garrec, Proviseur / Headmaster
Choosing Lycée Claudel for you child aged 3 to 18 means giving him or her the benefit of:
- first-rate guidance provided by highly qualified professionals recruited in France or locally who participate in an ambitious annual training program;
- academic instruction that is meticulous and demanding, based on the programs and teaching methods followed in the French system;
- innovative teaching at the cutting edge of new technologies;
- everyday use of both official languages – French and English – beginning in kindergarten;
- the option of studying a culture in an ancient language: Latin
- an opportunity for certification in English (Advanced Placement), in French (DELF/DALF) and Spanish (DELE);
- sports, artistic, cultural and all activities promoting the development of a well-rounded personality;
- cultural diversity through contact with over 50 nationalities;
- a leading-edge film and audiovisual program;
- civic and social activities to encourage community engagement;
- the development of personal talents in every field;
- the development of a solid humanist and scientific culture validated by the Diplôme National du Brevet and the French Baccalauréat, which are recognized by North American and European universities;
- personal growth in a harmonious environment with a strong family feeling, in which diversity and universality are the key elements.
Do come and visit us. More powerful than mere words, the happy smiles of our students will persuade you to place your trust in us.