Primary Developmental Priority:
Equal attention is paid to a balance of priorities: intellectual, emotional, social, and physical.
Secondary Developmental Priority:
Academically strong, creative, and critical thinkers, capable of exercising rationality, apprehending truth, and making aesthetic distinctions.
What Junior Academy says: Our staff believe in developing students for a changing world. Our progressive programming, leadership and co-curricular activities are a cornerstone of this experience, focusing on:
* Self-confidence, a growth mindset, maturity and a sense of responsibility
* Ability to work collaboratively with their peers and teachers
* Goal setting ability
* Opportunities to be a positive role-model
* Desire to be good, caring, considerate and socially responsible students
* Sense of contributing in a positive way to the Junior Academy community
* Readiness for future leadership roles and responsibilities