Nitika Sethi, Director / Principal
Ms Nitika Sethi, Director of Xyna International School is a teacher, educationist and visionary.
I believe that educators have the power to change the direction of young lives and have a positive effect on the lives of future generations.
Teaching and learning require planning, enthusiasm, desire, time and effort. I have great respect and appreciation for teachers and their work.
Learning is a joyous and never ending process that leads to successful living and has a positive impact on our families and communities. I must set the example as a lifelong learner if I expect students, parents, and teachers to be continuous learners.
As a school principal, I am ultimately responsible for the learning, safety, and emotional growth of our students and teachers. Only by working with every part of the community can I meet this responsibility. Working together we can provide the best possible education for all of our children.
The principal has a personal vision for the school and the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to develop, articulate and implement a shared vision that is supported by the larger organization and the school community.
· Describes how to develop and implement a shared vision and strategic plan for the school
· Works with staff, students and families to achieve the school’s vision
· Describes how instructional objectives, curricular goals and the shared vision relate to each other
· Allows time for the achievement of goals
· Identifies needs that will be targeted in the shared vision and strategic plan
· Communicates the school’s vision, mission and priorities to the community
· Understands the basic concepts of the change process
· Is aware that external influences have impact upon the school
· Establishes plans to accomplish goals
· Relates the vision, mission, and goals to students
· Understands the effect of having a community of learners working together
· Articulates and reinforces the vision in written and spoken communications