CUSTOM PROGRAM: Create Games with Roblox
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Skill Development: Game Design, Coding, Lua Programming, Keyboarding, Logical Thinking, Creativity
Customized virtual classes/programs are available through the school year in blocks/sessions of five two-hour classes.
- Instructor-to-student ration is one-to-six.
- Pricing is based on a minimum group size of 6 students.
- We will work with you to design a customized program for your students.
- We offer flexible scheduling, customized grade/age programs, aligned to curriculum and interests.
Contact one of our Education Specialists to arrange for and a book a session 902-579-3317
The popularity of Roblox has really made this game platform and game engine extremely popular with kids young and old! Students will learn the basics of constructing games using Roblox Studios. how to:
- Customize their Roblox character.
- Test drive some fashionable cars or spaceships.
- Modify properties of the different elements that go into the game.
- Code using the Lua Programming Language, an object oriented language.
- Use the Roblox terrain editor to sculpt their own landscapes, islands and race tracks - essentially design their own unique game worlds!
Coding in Roblox builds a facility with keyboarding. The sense of accomplishment that young people experience when they can change things in a game with code is often amazing! Coding opens so many possibilities! Adventure awaits!