Do you want to spend some time with your family in an enchanting setting? Jean-Jeune, located in the heart of the Laurentians in Vendée, offers you this opportunity. We offer different outdoor packages tailored to your needs for a weekend (2 nights) or for a week (5 nights). All our activities are held in french. Your child will have access to our bilingual staff in any situation that will request special care.
Our goal is to offer you an unforgettable stay and a summer experience out of the ordinary according to your tastes and interests.
All inclusive package: True vacation! Accommodation for 2 or 5 nights, 3 hot meals per day and snacks, entertainment and equipment rental.
Father's day camp, from June 14 to 16, 2019 : Activities filled with Testosterones to please Papas and Grandpas! Medieval battle, fishing, familial Rabaska, archery, hebertism trail, forest treasure hunt, geocaching and much more.
ROUGE-GORGE'S CAMP, July 22 to 27, 2019
KACHOUKECLAC Camp, from July 29 to August 3, 2019
BARBOTTE'S camp, August 4 to 9, 2019
Our new formula allows families to connect and enjoy themselves through rewarding activities. During your stay in family camp you will live unforgettable moments:
- A block of activity animated by our experienced facilitators per day is offered.
- Activities for children only, great family games and even entertainment for children and adults separately
- One block of activity per day in free time to select the activity of your choice (hebertism trails, canoeing, kayaking, beach, beach volleyball, fishing, hiking, etc.)
- A family 4 @ 6, at the Community Hall of the Relais where you will enjoy a Pool, Babyfoot, Ping Pong table, game of pockets and board games
- Campfire and the Legend of Ti-Jean animated by our animators in the evening
- Thematic dinners
- Outdoor disco party
- Free access to all our equipment at all times
Overnight Camp / Family Camp
Traditional (multi activity)
1 - 18+ (Coed)
Special needs support:
click to view number
180, Chemin Jean-Jeune
Thank you for using OurKids.net
Thank you for your interest in Base de Plein Air Jean-Jeune. They will send you information about this session: