Learn, Explore, Discover & Grow
This program offers you a unique experience, allowing you to improve your language skills in English or French.
BLI FLAP winter camp programs offer a fantastic experience abroad combining English or French learning with a variety of exciting activities in a safe and caring environment.
Their goal goes beyond teaching English and French. BLI Canada aims to give their students the opportunity to expand their horizons by making new friends from all over the world.
The courses are designed to focus on communication skills and building confidence. Students are given plenty of opportunities to speak in class so that they develop their ability through a number of interesting learning activities.
Classes are complemented with workshops. They encourage linguistic autonomy and flexibility. Working with each other and their workshop leaders, students will be given a project to be completed each week and presented on Friday.
Every week we offer different workshops, such as:
- Digital photography
- Language through music
- Film making
Students take 24 lessons of English or French with qualified professional teachers.
Daily activities Sample
Daily Activities are organized so that the students always have something fun to do both on and off campus and
Off campus Activities: 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Old Montreal walking tour
- Olympic Stadium
- Mont-Royal Lookout
- Boeing Day
Length and start dates
Choose from a 2 week to 8 week program between December 17, 2023 and February 10, 2024.
- Supervision, safety, and security
- A safe learning environment
- 24 English or French lessons per week · Monday through Friday, given by qualified teachers
- Course materials and certificates of achievement
- Small groups with a maximum of 18 students per class
- Custodianship letter
- Unaccompanied Minor Service · BLI staff escorts minor students to the airport to ensure a safe departure
- Christmas Party