Our robotics education is based off of Arduino C++. Arduino C++ is a professional programming language used to make robotics at home or at work. Arduino pieces are affordable and allow students to continue to learn and add components to their projects beyond our classes and camps.
Programs are designed to be appropriate and challenging based on age and skill levels. Low camper to instructor ratio of 3:1.
Half day (morning & afternoon) and full day camps available
- 4 Days (Mon-Thu)
- Add Friday for extra $75 half day or $95 full day
- Programming based on both age and skills
Camp Session times:
- Morning Session: 09:00am-12:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Afternoon Sessino: 1:00pm-04:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Add Friday: $75
Contact us for special offers:
- 1-hour free trial class
- multi-week registrations and discounts available
If these Robotics Arduino C++ camp options do not work for you, or you want a customized camp or class schedule, there's a good chance we can accommodate your needs. Please fill out this form.