Scratch Jr. is a version of Scratch that does not require as much typing or reading, ideal for 5 and 6 year olds.. This is designed for kids who are just beginning to use computers and are familiar with graphics. This topic is a simple way to get introduced to coding and establish a strong base.
As students create with Scratch, they learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically.
Programs are designed to be appropriate and challenging based on age and skill levels. Low camper to instructor ratio of 3:1.
Half day (morning & afternoon) and full day camps available
- 4 Days (Mon-Thu)
- Add Friday for extra $75 half day or $95 full day
- Programming based on both age and skills
Camp Session times:
- Morning Session: 09:00am-12:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Afternoon Sessino: 1:00pm-04:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Add Friday: $75
Contact us for special offers:
- 1-hour free trial class
- multi-week registrations and discounts available
If these Scratch Junior coding camp options do not work for you, or you want a customized camp or class schedule, there's a good chance we can accommodate your needs. Please fill out this form.