Crimson Education's primarily consulting program, Crimson Core, includes:
1. University Selection Strategy
As a Crimson student, you are personally matched with a specialized team of educational experts from top universities that support your academic journey through:
- Examining current grades and test scores and identifying where Crimson tutoring can support you
- Determining preferred areas of study
- Exploring extracurricular preferences and opportunities
- Shortlisting dream schools and location
- Evaluating chances of admission to top universities
2. SAT/ACT Test Prep
Developed by Harvard grads, PhDs, and top tutors from around the world, Crimson SAT/ACT courses reduce your study time and maximize students' chances of success.
3. Extracurricular & Leadership Mentoring
30% of university applications are dedicated to extracurriculars. Crimson guides students in determining and exploring their extracurriculars on a global level. Our mentoring service includes:
- Identifying and developing personal interests
- Brainstorming ideas on a project plan
- Setting timelines and goals
- Building the project infrastructure
- If applicable, recruit partners and funding for the project
- Market the project and scale it for more impact
4. Personal Statement & Essay Support
Personal statements and supplemental essays hold a unique degree of importance to the US application process. Students are matched with a personal essay mentor for writing development and revision of essays.
5. Interview Preparation
Students will experience mock interviews to practice and prepare for different interview styles and questions. Students will also strengthen their communicational, problem-solving, and adaptability skills to ensure they are well prepared for university level interviews.
6. Teacher Recommendations
Crimson mentors will help students identify teachers to approach for recommendation letters and help such teachers format letters that showcase the student's character, accomplishments, goals, and more!