In this course, students will take a closer look at machine learning tools, and use them to do amazing things. Some possibilities include teaching a computer to play a game, or creating interactive simulations. Using systems like neural nets and special algorithms, students will also use machine learning to create software that can teach computers to do things like recognize faces and images, or find complex patterns.
IMPORTANT: This course is Part 1 of the DMA "Artificial Intelligence Academy"
Extend your learning across this two-course Academy and develop a deeper understanding and skill in this career pathway by taking the Part 2 course "Applied Data Science & Artificial Intelligence with Python."
This course is a Digital Media Academy | Pro course and requires specific hardware/software requirements to participate in the course. Please download and review the Course Requirements prior to your enrolment in the course.
Students will be able to…
- Write programs with Python
- Design, implement and test basic Machine Learning algorithms
- Determine what kind of Machine Learning problem is given
- Explain game loops and logic
- Understand how ML and AI are used professionally
Students will create...
- Many different types of Python programs
- Supervised Machine Learning models
- Unsupervised Machine Learning models
- A Convolutional Neural Network
Developer, Computer Scientist, University Research, Market Analyst, Data Scientist, Statistician, Web Developer