By the end of this course:
Students will be able to…
- explain App development principles including UI/UX design
- explain responsive design, prototyping, and testing
- demonstrate advanced programming techniques
- use arrays, data structures, and object-oriented design
- develop using React Native
Students will create…
- interactive mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- an Android or iOS app of their choice.
This course is one of our flagship Tech Camp experiences, infused with hands-on, project-based learning, designed to equip students with 21st-century technology skills. Students will engage in real-world problem solving and collaborate with fellow students to create solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems.
- Laptop or desktop computer running Windows or macOS that meets the minimum specifications of the hardware and software listed below.
- Built-in or external microphone
- Built-in or external speakers or headphones
- Google Chrome browser
- Additional computer screen/monitor (recommended)
N.B. All software is open-source (free). Students will be supported during their first lesson to ensure the software is installed and functioning correctly.