AJAX WEEK 6: 16TH ANNUAL SUMMER DEVELOPMENT CAMP
The Hoop Factory
July 6th – Aug 21th, 2019 Monday Thru Friday
The Hoop Factory provides a fun, hard working environment to nurture the development and love for the sport through teaching and preaching the fundamentals in Passing, Shooting, Ball-handling, Offensive/Defensive Footwork. All this is done while tapping into the mental part of the game through teaching basic defensive and offensive concepts, video/game breakdown.The Hoop Factory believes in teaching our young athletes not only how to be team players on the court, but also how to apply the lessons gained through training to their everyday lives. Hard work and teamwork makes the dream work!
- Our 16th Annual summer development camp in the GTA. Boys and Girls
- Basketball training and development available on a weekly basis
- Voted one of Toronto’s Best “Runs” by NBA TV Canada
- Toronto’s best learning and training environment
- Jr Baller, Pre-Teen, and Elite divisions available
Past participants include Myck Kabongo (Raptors 905 ), Tristan Thompson (NBA), Junior Cadougan (Pro), Jabari Craig (Pro ), Matthew Attewe (University of Washington Grad, Pro ) Corey Johnson (Harvard Grad), Haboubacar Mutombo (Pro), Marcus Carr (MINN), Duane Notice (Raptors 905)
Only 40 spots available per week. Lunch is NOT provided.
Every participant will receive a Dri fit summer camp T-Shirt.