Our 3D animation with Coding - AR & VR after-school program helps children (age 6 to 12 years) build skills of new digital technology.
Book a free trial class & let your child decide if he/she like our after-school class. There is nothing to lose other then educational investment of an hour.
Key Features of Program:
Our Live online passionate coach teach & equip young minds with future-ready 21st century skills and 4 C’s – Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking & Communications. You child will have well-structured lesson plans designed by experts for students.
What Your Child Will Do?
You child will work 3D animations projects on the themes children love. This program also include coding components in level 1 and additional physics in level 2. Discovering & exploring content in VR adds value to the learning experience and is a major motivation factor, as it enables students to get immersed into their creations. Children place their virtual creation on the top of the real world using augmented reality feature.
Example of projects: Exhibitions: Designing virtual exhibition, 360 Degree Tour: Build an immersive virtual tour, Solar System: Children create solar system with moving planets in their orbits, Games: Program your own game, Stories: Create interactive stories & more.
No prior experience required for this program. Suitable for children age 7 to 12 years!
Here are additional benefits of joining INSPIRELY after-school programs:
- Limited time, FREE invite to special Saturday "Inspirely Time" sessions which includes special science classes, STEAM project hands-on activities, career field exploration, virtual world travel etc.
- A recorded session for the missed class.
- Certificate of completion course.
- Live vetted instructors from elite industries & top Canadian/US universities.
- Special sibling discount available.
- 15 min 1-on-1 parent & instructor discussion periodically.
- Special discount on DIY "Inspirely" brand STEAM Kits.
- Early access to stay home online 'Family Bonding & Parents Networking' events.