Scratch Coding Advance after-school program helps children (age 6 to 12 years) develop essential skills of coding in fun and story-telling way through well-crafted lesson plans.
Book a free trial class & let your child decide if he/she like our after-school class. There is nothing to lose other then educational investment of an hour.
The difference while comparing to intermediate course: this course is focused on using extensions such as music, pen, video sensing, texts to speech, translate etc.
Key Features of Program:
Through scratch programing tool, our Live online passionate coach helps young children learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century. All of our programs are virtual by keeping everyone safe @HOME.
Designed by Experts for Students:
This program has a comprehensive curriculum using different blocks within scratch programing. The aim of the program is to help children build logical thinking and a strong educational foundation at a young age.
More than merely coding:
Our well-crafted lesson plans includes project based coding with category such as animations, day in a life, me & my family, stories boosting imagination. Contact us to learn more.
We capture the human spirit of in class program, online! Here are additional benefits of joining INSPIRELY after-school programs:
- Limited time FREE invite to Saturday "Inspirely Time" session which includes special science classes, STEAM project building, career field exploration, Word Virtual travel etc.
- A recorded session for the missed class.
- Certificate of completion course.
- Live vetted instructors from elite industries & top Canadian universities.
- Special sibling discount available.
- 15 min 1-on-1 parent & instructor discussion periodically.
- Special discount on DIY "Inspirely" brand STEAM Kits.
- Early access to stay home online 'Family Bonding & Parents Networking' events.