This program introduce coding to children in fun and delightful way using lesson plans developed by Google. Our passionate LIVE coach introduce and guide through your child in each lesson plans.
Book a free trial class & let your child decide if he/she like our after-school class. There is nothing to lose other then educational investment of an hour.
Key Features of Program:
The approach of this program is video & storytelling. Your child will learn to make code for various small, fun & interactive projects. Children do not require any prior coding experience.
some examples of projects students work on these programs are:
Students provide details about a character who is missing a school assignment and use code to describe the character's actions, thoughts, and words.
Students program a conversation between two characters to explore the role of dialogue in storytelling.
Students take an existing story and explore first and third person point of view.
Pitch Your Passion:
Students will build a project about an idea, activity, item, or cause they feel strongly about.
This course is aim to help children build strong foundation in computer science, help them express thoughts and creativity with digital tools.
Here are additional benefits of joining INSPIRELY after-school programs:
- Limited time FREE invite to Saturday "Inspirely Time" session which includes special science classes, STEAM project building, career field exploration, Word Virtual travel etc.
- A recorded session for the missed class.
- Certificate of completion course.
- Live vetted instructors from elite industries & top Canadian universities.
- Special sibling discount available.
- 15 min 1-on-1 parent & instructor discussion periodically.
- Special discount on DIY "Inspirely" brand STEAM Kits.
- Early access to stay home online 'Family Bonding & Parents Networking' events.