The camp is designed for teens that are enthusiastic about digital technology and eager to learn and experience cutting-edge tools, taught by live Canadian educators!
Besides learning coding skills with high definition visuals, participants will also be able to experience virtual reality (a Google cardboard is required) and augmented reality (a smartphone with an iOS or Android operating system is required).
Children will learn basic skills at the beginning of the camp and continue enhancing them throughout the week. Additionally, after the camp, it can be continued as an after-school course.
Date & Time:
- Camp 1: Aug 8 - Aug 12 | Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm EDT
- Key Features:
- Your child will be essential skill of coding & able to explore new digital environments. (AR & VR)
- No prior experience is required.
- Focus on critical thinking, imagination and creativity.
- Project-based approach. You child will work on new project each while continue enhancing difficulty levels.
- 100% virtual camp, which eliminates pick-up and drop-off, saving parents' time.
- Eligible for multi-camp discount.
Why to choose Inspirely Education?
- Elite Canadian educators with strong experiential teaching skills.
- Personalize attention to every child.
- Multidisciplinary tools
- Program content specifically designed for your child needs.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Arts-Astronomy, Math) educational approach.
Camp registration is a first-come first-serve basis. Enroll your child NOW! Limited spots in each camp.
We have an easy "no risk"cancellation refund policy, we want to ensure a pleasant experience with Inspirely STEAM education.
Please visit this link for our refund policy: https://inspirely.education/pages/virtual-summer-camps-refunds-requirement-policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing, email to: [email protected]