In this camp, children can begin to sharpen their computing skills. Through hands-on practice with Microsoft Office tools like Word, Power-Point and Excel they learn how to create documents, presentations and spreadsheets that are vital for everyday use.
The Internet, when used responsibly, can be a great educational tool for children. There are many places online to explore, it's important to make sure that your child is safe when using the internet. In addition to MS Office basics, they will also learn about computer parts, what makes computer run, surfing safety, online behaviour, internet search tips & more. And it's all by comfort of your home with live Canadian educator; no more drop off and pick up; saving parents time!
Date & Time:
Camp 1: July 18 - July 22 | Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm EDT
- Children learn essential skills in computing.
- No prior experience is required.
- Develop critical thinking and technical knowledge.
- Introduce your child to remain safe on internet.
- 100% virtual camp, with live Canadian educator; no more drop off and pick up; saving parents time!
Why to choose Inspirely Education?
- Elite Canadian educators with strong experiential teaching skills.
- Personalize attention to every child.
- Multidisciplinary tools
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Arts-Astronomy, Math) educational approach.
Camp registration is a first-come first-serve basis.Enroll your child NOW! Limited spots in each camp.
We have an easy "no risk"cancellation refund policy, we want to ensure a pleasant experience with Inspirely STEAM education.
Please visit this link for our refund policy: https://inspirely.education/pages/virtual-summer-camps-refunds-requirement-policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing, email to: [email protected]