The future of artificial intelligence and machine learning lies in the ability to integrate features such as object identification and speech recognition. This module will provide kids with hands-on experience in developing AI and ML applications.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL DO?
Recognize text, faces, and objects, make your own virtual assistant, train models to make cool projects, and more. You child will learn how to code and create AI and ML-based children friendly projects. Children should have prior basic knowledge of coding.
- LIVE passionate STEAM educator
- Foster creativity, logical thinking & expression
- AI & ML advanced coding skills
- Voice recognition: AI Alexa: Build an AI bot that can perform voice commands.
- Face detection: Security door featured with face recognition technology.
- ML-based image identification: An Application that will identify the images based on input text given by the user.
No prior experience required for this program. Suitable for children age 8 to 14 years!
About Inspirely Education:
Inspirely Education aims to prepare next-generation inventors, freelancers, and entrepreneurs with human values through after-school STEAM education classes, events and camps for children age 8 to 13 years.
By providing quality education, we help children develop a creative growth mindset, problem-solving attitude; basically providing a solid foundation for their future career path. We capture the spirit of in-class programs online!
ADDITIONAL INSPIRELY ADVANTAGES:
- Free access to children friendly edutainment events called "Inspirely Time": Children participate and learn about STEAM topics followed by DIY or trivia quiz.
- FREE participation to Inspirely Bank - Student Reward Program.
- Early access to 'Family Bonding & Parents Networking' events.
- Live vetted instructors from elite industries & top Canadian/US universities.
- Special sibling discount available.
- 15 min 1-on-1 parent & instructor discussion periodically.
- Special discount on DIY "Inspirely" brand STEAM Kits