Calling all learners!
How does your heart respond to exercise? Why can our taste buds tell the difference between sweet and spice? How do we think and dream?
What is more amazing than the unique human brain? It controls everything we do, from our emotions to how we sense and vividly experience the world around us!
Did you know…Learning about the brain boosts curiosity and increases the likelihood of making good choices, such as wearing a helmet when riding a bicycle or scooter?
What Will Your Child Learn?
- brain’s role in receiving information from the senses.
- processing that information, and controlling the muscles to enable movement
- how we process information in our brains and then respond to that information in different ways
- chance to do an exciting DIY activity as family!
Event will also have fun trivia contest & winners will be awarded with a STEAM kit for children age 8+ years.
Give your child opportunity to join Inspirely, for one-of-a-kind workshop!
- Suitable for children age 8 to 13 years
- DIY activity
- Fun trivia game to WIN Cool Prizes. STEM Kit Example: See pictures in the listing.
- Optional for Parents / Guardian to also join.
- Virtual event - your child attends from the comfort of your / grand parent's / vacation home! :-)
WHEN: Monday, June 20, 2022 at 6:15 pm EDT
WHERE: Zoom Event (A Zoom joining link will be emailed to you 1 day before the event start date)
LENGTH: 90 Minutes
Hurry, its first come first serve basis! Registration will remain while spots are available.