ThinkRx® is a fully-integrated system of drills and training exercises that are delivered in an intense, one-on-one environment and are designed to attack and rapidly correct weak or underdeveloped cognitive skills. It is not designed to tutor or teach clients academic subjects; rather it will develop the underlying skills required to learn and/or perform effectively. Cognitive skills – auditory processing, visual processing, short and long-term memory, comprehension, logic and reasoning, and attention skills – are fundamental to a person’s ability to receive, process, and retain information. The ThinkRx training program strengthens these skills, allowing the client to learn and/or perform efficiently.
Who We Help
LearningRx has helped children and adults of all ages. It is important to note that we do not diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. We have helped high-performing students and individuals with the following:
- Learning Disabilities - The brain uses a core set of skills to think and learn. These skills include attention, memory, auditory processing, visual processing, logic and reasoning, and overall processing speed—and if even one of these skills is weak, it can hinder thinking, learning, reading, remembering, paying attention, and more.
- Reading Struggles & Dyslexia - Studies show that weak cognitive skills are at the root of approximately 85% of all reading struggles! This is why interventions—like one-on-one brain training—that strengthen auditory processing and other cognitive skills get such tremendous results.
- Attention Struggles & ADHD - Attention struggles make it harder to keep up in class or on the job, complete tasks or assignments, follow instructions, feel confident, juggle the demands of life, and even drive safely. The good news is that attention is a skill that can be trained and strengthened.
- Autism Spectrum - LearningRx programs are particularly great for kids and adults on the spectrum. Why? LearningRx brain training sessions are structured and rewarding. Plus, the one-on-one nature of the coaching relationship allows each mental workout to be customized to the unique needs, abilities, and goals of every client.
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Many victims of traumatic brain injury (TBI) experience changes in cognitive performance, leaving victims and their families struggling with what to do next. Our cognitive skills training programs have helped victims with these kinds of injuries.
- Struggling Kids - Let’s face it, when cognitive skills—like attention, memory, and processing speed—are weak, life is harder than it needs to be. When kids struggle in school and life, it’s imperative to find out if weak cognitive skills are at the root of the problem. Because if they are, those weak skills can be strengthened.
- Math Struggles
- Memory Decline
- Homework Struggles
- Speech & Language Disorders
- Adult Skill Sharpening
Each training session is 1.5 hours in duration. The program length is determined by the cognitive skills assessment and consultation appointment.
Fee is $80-$120 per session. A cognitive skills assessment is required for each client to determine how many sessions will be required to close the skill gaps.
The following are required to ensure a smooth online training experience:
- Strong, fast and reliable internet
- Computer with webcam and microphone
- Zoom account
- External webcam or smartphone to be used as a document camera (recommended)
Click HERE to learn more about our ThinkRx program!