Euclid (Waterloo Math Contest)
- Our Euclid math contest course is suitable for students preparing for the Euclid competition. To be eligible for entrance scholarships of University of Waterloo, it is strongly recommended that applicants write either the Euclid and/or the Canadian Senior Mathematics Contest (CSMC).
- LinkedKey provides comprehensive preparation, including past contests and solutions. The instructor will summarize past Euclid competition questions, provide targeted explanations of key concepts, and offer training in solving problems and following writing conventions, all aimed at helping students achieve good results in Euclid.
- LinkedKey Euclid Course is divided into 3 parts each year:
- Part I (summer/6 classes)
- Part I is offered in both July and August, with the same content, and it is recommended for students to start studying during the summer.
- Part II (fall/16 classes)
- Part III (spring/8 classes)
- Therefore, there're 30 classes (6+16+8) in total. Students who miss Part I in the summer can join the Euclid series in the fall, which includes Euclid Part I (fall) and Euclid Part II (spring), totaling 28 classes (18+10).
- Furthermore, many students participate in the Euclid exam multiple times across different years. Therefore, LinkedKey ensures that the majority of example and practice questions in the Euclid course differ between consecutive years. This allows students who take this course for two consecutive years to receive more effective assistance and improve their scores.
*LinkedKey's math contest courses effectively cultivate children's math competition abilities by emphasizing the importance of continuous long-term accumulation and practice, rather than relying on last-minute cramming.
We also provide courses of IB Math SL and AP Calculus.
Find Out More Info:
Check Course Schedule: https://linkedkey.com/sign-up/
LinkedKey Mississauga Campus: 3300 Ridgeway Dr #11, Mississauga, ON