Grade 4 - 9, July - Aug. 8 Weeks Session
Students have opportunity to learn the basic elements of public speaking to build confidence, develop people-skills, improve critical thinking skills.
- Summer sessions will cover one area of focus for the week.
- Students will share both impromptu and planned speeches in front of their peers.
- Students will learn the basic structures of public speaking.
- Students will learn public speaking techniques to clearly communicate ideas in front of an audience.
- Students will be introduced persuasive/argumentative techniques.
This is teacher lead virtual small size class. The class size is maximum 8 students.