Machine Learning Adventure
Create machine learning models that detect faces, hand movement, picture recognition, and more!
Utilizing a variety of hands-on activities that introduce simple machine learning models, participants will go through games and interactive projects to begin their ML journey.
Kids (7-11 years old) will work with Scratch to start their Machine Learning adventure.
Youth (12+ years old) will be using Python to start their Machine Learning adventure.
- Learn fundamental coding concepts to achieve outcomes
- Build ML models that detect faces, hand movement, picture recognition, and more
- Develop logical thinking skills
- Work with peers on projects to build communication and teamworking skills
- Build problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Bring your own laptop with a webcam and microphone (we can arrange one for an extra $50 fee)
- Compatible devices are Windows and macOS
- Some coding experience would be a nice-to-have