IRIS 2018 March camp early bird registration is now open!
Our hands-on approach allows students to exercise their problem-solving skills while working in an atmosphere of creativity and teamwork. Students will explore STEM-based topics beyond the classroom, create real world applications and discover the countless career opportunities in related fields.
Kids from ages 5 and up will have the opportunity to get involved in simple programming, designing, 3D printing, electronics and coding through following courses:
- Starts Monday March 12 and ends March 16. Hours are 9:00am - 4:00pm
- There are a maximum 8 students in each age group
- Drawing Machine Project for ages 5-8 and Building the Puppy for ages 9-13
- Students will work individually on their project
- Students will keep the project at the end of the camp