Oxford Learning Academy is a small, community-oriented academic program that caters to personalized education. At Oxford Learning Academy, every student has an individualized program geared towards his/her specific needs and talents. We provide educational programs for all students from Pre-K through to Grade 3.
Oxford Learning Academy is a learning community with one goal: student success.
Oxford Learning Academy delivers all Ontario expectations with high academic standards. Emphasis is placed on reading, writing, and mathematics.
• Language Arts
• Science & Technology
• Social Studies (Geography, History)
• Computer Studies
• Arts & Music
• Health & Physical Education (Gym, yoga and dance)
• Life skills: Library, cooking, shopping, etc.
• Social Skills and Emotion Regulation
• Small class sizes: Maximum of 5:1 student/teacher ratio.
• Highly qualified certified teachers (University Bachelors & Master Degrees).
• Regular assessments of student’s progress; formal written reports issued three times a year.
• Fewer PA days, breaks and closures.
• Full school year schedule from September–June.
• School hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.