Our Robotics programme allows young scientists and engineers to design, build, programme and test robots. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) programs enable students to become better problem solvers and critical thinkers. With computers and robots being used in many different aspects of the work force and in our everyday lives, these types of programmes are becoming increasingly valuable. Campers will explore coding using the LEGO Mindstorms EV3™robot. The will work in teams to design their robot and programme it to perform many different actions. Teamwork, communication and collaboration are constantly encouraged throughout this camp!
Hot lunch, along with a daily swim.
Ridley College's Day Programme provides children and young adults with exciting, challenging and inspiring experiences. Participants are encouraged to accept new challenges, take risks and develop grit and resilience. Each programme emphasizes individual skills development, thinking outside the box, co-operation, participation, and most importantly, fun!
· Low camper to instructor ratios
· Hot, nutritious lunches
· Daily swims offered with most programmes
· Qualified, knowledgeable and engaging instructors
· Many licensed teachers, coaches or alumni
· All certified in first aid, CPR and AED training
· All passed a police record check (vulnerability sector)
· All actively participated in Ridley’s thorough Summer Programmes Training Course
· Ridley Summer Programmes t-shirt to be received on first day of camp
· Access to full-time registered nursing staff at our on-campus Health Centre
- Due to increased allergy and dietary restrictions we are unable to accommodate snacks. Campers are encouraged to bring their own peanut free snacks.
Daily Schedule & Costs
Day Programmes run from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. each day, with optional before care from (7:30am to 8:30am) and after care (from 4:30p.m. to 6:00p.m.). The cost of our Day Programme offerings per week is $290, unless otherwise noted. We will be running our regularly scheduled camps on Monday, August 2nd despite it being a Civic Holiday. Credit card payment is required to complete registration.
Before and After Care Costs
Before Care: $30 per week
After Care: $40 per week
Before and After Care: $70 per week