ABOUT THIS CAMP
Campers will learn the music of 60s and 70s rock icons such as The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones in our Classic Rock Rewind summer camp. In addition to songs, students will learn about rock history and the stagecraft needed to perform on a stage. At the end of the week, students will put on a live performance. Great for students 7-18 years of age who have had some previous instruction.
- Camp runs Monday - Friday, 9am - 3pm each day
- Drop off is no earlier than 8:30am each day
- Pick up is no later than 3:30pm each day
- Each day will consist of rehearsals, practice time & fun music-based games/activities
On Friday, campers will put on a show for family and friends and perform the songs they’ve been working on all week. The show will take place at the school at 2pm. and we will be providing more details on the first day of camp.
WHAT TO BRING
- Ear plugs are required for all campers (we have some you can purchase if needed)
- Campers must bring their own (NUT-FREE) lunch, snacks and water bottle labeled with their name each day.
- Guitarists must bring their own guitar and/or bass, straps, picks, extra strings, etc.
- Drummers must bring their own drumsticks
- Students are not permitted to leave the facility at ANY time, and must be picked up by a parent or guardian at the end time
- We love our parents, siblings, friends and family members, but please understand that we can only allow students and staff in the school for camps.
PARKING / DROP OFF
Paid parking is available in the underground parking lot which can be accessed from 12th ave. Limited 1 hour street parking is available directly in front of our building on Cambie Street as well. Please bring your child inside rather than dropping them off at the street. A parent or guardian must be present to pick up each camper. We are unable to let students leave the building on their own at any time, or to meet you on the street.
We are located on the corner of Cambie & 12th in Vancouver at 2837 Cambie Street.Take a virtual tour of our location and see what the School of Rock Vancouver looks like inside: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MR97pqcjvgp