*Must have finished Grade 9
Students will be introduced to the foundational concepts of physics through hands-on activities, helping them develop a better understanding of physics concepts and how they related to engineering and society. In addition, students will have the opportunity to meet industry professionals from a range of engineering disciplines.
- short break and camp game each day
- low camper to counsellor ratio
- certified teacher camp counsellors
- developed and planned by certified teachers in partnership with Engineering Outreach from the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Interactive learning approach
- Simplification of complex topics
- Hands on approach through activity or experiment
- Connecting topics to society by hearing from Industry Professionals
*Important: Please review this camp's technology requirements, required physical materials and supervision and support requirements prior to completing registration. This information can be found under the camp's respective Virtual summer camps description.