Introduce students to the basic concepts of the Python programming language by completing fun coding challenges. This basic knowledge will prepare students for any future coding classes or coding languages they want to learn. In addition, students will have the opportunity to meet Ontario Tech software engineering students and engineering industry professionals.
- short break and camp game each day
- low camper to counsellor ratio
- certified teacher camp counsellors
- developed and planned by certified teachers in partnership with Engineering Outreach from the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
Additional Features (Ages 14* to 17):
- interactive learning approach
- simplification of complex topics
- hands on approach through activity or experiment
- connecting topics to society by hearing from Industry Professionals
*Important: Please review this camp's specific technology requirements, required physical materials and supervision and support requirements prior to completing registration. This information can be found under the camp's respective Virtual summer camps description.