Virtual and In-Person options available!!
In this interactive program, girls experience the key fundamentals to mindfulness, simple morning exercise, a healthy breakfast, and strategies to improve sleep. This program will also focus on the skills and strategies for anxiety, self-esteem, and confidence for success heading back to school.
* Fun mindfulness exercises for anxiety and overwhelm
* Gentle yoga/pilates for focus, posture & relaxation
* Smoothie demos for energy, focus & skin
* Simple self-care for your school day
* Balancing hormones with sleep rituals
* Discussions on Friendships, Bullying, and Cliques
* Art therapy
Everyone receives a special event kit full of our art supplies, project materials, and journal!
Location: Sidrabene Retreat Centre, 5100 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON
Ages 10 - 13
*Virtual program is available for this option - please see our website for details!
Click here to register!
In grade 9-12 and interested in this camp? Take part in our Leadership Certification & have the opportunity to join this week at camp as a Teen Leader! Teen Leaders also receive High School volunteer hours, and the opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation for future employment as well as a letter of recognition for university applications.