Our Rising Leaders ELL Camp is a unique opportunity for youth ages 13-17 years old, to develop leadership skills and improve their English.
Through a combination of workshops, activities, service projects, and real-life practices, students will learn what it means to be a strong and ethical leader in today’s world.
Our Rising Leaders will:
● deepen their understanding of themselves and their values.
● learn what it means to be a compassionate leader in their community.
● understand the importance of boundaries, conflict resolution, and relationship building.
● develop a better sense of self-awareness and self-confidence.
● strengthen their skills in critical thinking, collaboration, and communication.
Language Skills: lower intermediate to Advanced
Program highlights include:
● 15 hours per week of English language programming
● 15 hours per week of Leadership workshops and project based learning
● Weekly service out trips
● Small average class size of 15 students
● Highly qualified ESL specialist teachers
● Join activities with Canadian high school students
● Daily on campus activities and weekend excursions
● Comprehensive medical insurance
● Airport transportation to and from Victoria International Airport