The Game Development camp will spark the creative interests of aspiring game developers by learning about the various aspects of game design (coding, design, behavioral psychology, 2D/3D graphics) and how these disciplines come together to produce games that people are passionate about playing.
Our Game Developers will:
● learn how to generate original 2D sprites and 3D models for game assets
● analyze game theory to understand how to design good games
● challenge themselves to code and test innovative mechanics and features
● experience the workflow of game development by collaborating on projects with other
● develop their critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
● build awesome games that teach gameplay theories and conceptsVisit website to register
Jul 09 - 22. '23
3400 Richmond Rd
Recreational InstructionalIntense or Competitive
Byte Camp U: Game Development is run by St. Michaels University School Summer Camps.
Thank you for using OurKids.net
Thank you for your interest in St. Michaels University School Summer Camps. They will send you information about this session: