TFS Canada's International School - Bayview Ave and Lawrence Ave - (306 Lawrence Ave E, North York)
Summer Camp - Weekly Camp and Packages from: June 24th - August 16th
Welcome to our TAC Sports Summer Camps! Our camps feature many different sports options to choose from, depending on each location and amenities. Please click the tabs to see which sports are available and to see a sample half day breakdown. English Instruction only.
The TAC Advantage:
- Unique Mix and Match options: Students can choose 1 sport per half day, and 2 sports per week. Students can mix and match their sports and choose to create the fun-filled week they want to create.
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, as according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent gameplay, to create a dynamic week of camp.
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week using our progress reports.
- Swimming (PM)
- AM/PM/Full Day during the weeks of July 8th and July 15th
- Soccer (AM/PM/Full Day)
- Tennis (AM/PM/Full Day)
- Basketball (AM/PM/Full Day)
- Dance (AM)
- Gymnastics (PM)
- Multi-sports (Soccer, Basketball, Tennis) (AM/PM/Full Day)
- Learn to Bike (AM) (Ages 3.5-10)
- Competitive Swim (July 15th – July 19th, August 12th – August 16th)(AM/PM/Full Day)
- Activity Specific (Ages 6 to 12)
- $420 (Full Day)
- $273 (Half Day)
- Adventure Camp (Ages 4 to 5)
- $459 (Full Day),
- $298.35 (Half Day)