Welcome to our TAC Sports March Break Camps! Our camps feature many different activity options to choose from, depending on each location and amenities. Please click the tabs to see which sports are available and to see a sample half day breakdown.
A.R.S. Camp Location - A.R.S. Armenian School, 45 Hallcrown PlA.R.S. Camp Location - A.R.S. Armenian School, 11300 Bayview Ave
The TAC Advantage:
- Unique Mix and Match options: Students can mix and match their sports and choose to create the fun-filled week they want to create. Students can choose 1 activity for the morning session and another one for the afternoon session.
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, as according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent gameplay, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp!
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week using our progress reports.