TAC Sports is excited to be partnering with Jr. NBA to provide a development program for boys and girls ages 4-12.
Games will be modified to be age-appropriate, simple and fun.
The curriculum has been developed by NBA Basketball Operations and a team of experts in child development, physical literacy, and basketball fundamentals.
- Aligned with Canada Basketball’s Developmental Pathway.
- Created in alliance with Canadian Sport 4 Life/Long Term Athlete Development initiatives. Tell me more.
- The Jr. NBA program is a program that runs once a week for 60 minutes.
- Provide a fun, active and healthy learning environment.
- Build a community of league organizers, parents, coaches committed to minor basketball.
- Provide an entry-level basketball program for young children 4 to 12 years old.