Welcome to our Summer Camp! The camp features a variety of sports and activities options to choose from. Keep your children active, focused, and having fun during this Summer season!
L.I.T - Leadership In Training:
The program, consisting of one week of camp training and one week of camp volunteering designed to be a perfect mixture of skill training designed towards high-performance, leadership training, volunteer experience (40 community service hours), and exposure and knowledge self-development and training. The camps are full day designed for maximum exposure to the teachings.
Participants will have the opportunity to plan and lead their own group activities, under the supervision of experienced TAC coaches. They will have access to groups of various ages to gain an understanding of how to deliver age-appropriate activities and in order develop comfort in multiple scenarios.
Students ages 13-16 will learn the following in the STAR Leadership in Development Program:
- Leadership Skills: Work ethic, delegation, mentorship, teaching, and developing programs.
- Self Development Skills: Learning how to take control of one’s own training and development by building your own plan and skill-tracking system.
- Sports Specific Skill Training: Build a self-training plan in the sport of choice. Students will learn how to build a daily training plan learning fundamental to advanced skills.
- Mental Skills and Character Traits of the Great Athletes: Goal setting, creating burning desire, and building a routine.
- Public Speaking: Students learn principals of speech making, body posture, vocal tonality, delivery, how to create logic and passion when delivering in front of people.
- Certificate of Leadership and Self-Development from TAC Sports
- Leader in Development – Be Extraordinary T-Shirt
- Letter of Recommendation from Directors
BREAKDOWN OF HOURS:
Week 1 – Training
- 15 Hours: Physical Skill Training and Development
- 15 Hours: Public Speaking, Mental Skill and Principals of Success Training
- 5 Hours: Leadership Skills and Testing
- 5 Hours: Learning to Lead
Week 2 – Volunteering
- 40 Hours: Assigned groups in different age groups and positions, given leadership positions. Students must use initiative, help 2-3 individual campers achieve their goals for the week.
- Ages 13-16
- Full-Day Only
- Not only able to observe but also gain hands-on experience in multiple activities
- Opportunity for their supervisor to act as a reference for future job applications of participants
Our coaches are passionate about developing the next generation of leaders and will mentor each LID participant individually. They will provide comprehensive assessments at the end of the program and can act as a reference for job applications upon successful completion. Participants will also gain access to future TAC job postings.
TAC Sports’ LID program will improve participants’ confidence in group settings and provide them with the skills necessary to become future leaders.
- Progress Report
- Fun Group Photos
- Camp T-Shirt
- Lunch and Snack **Lunch policies apply**
TFS Canada's International School - Bayview Ave and Lawrence Ave
- Activity Specific (Ages 7 to 12)
- $419+ HST (Full Day) – Hot Lunch and Two Snacks Included* Lunch policies apply
- $272.35 + HST (Half Day) – One Snack Included* Lunch policies apply
- Adventure Camp (Ages 4 to 6)
- $459 + HST (Full Day) – Hot Lunch and Two Snacks Included* Lunch policies apply
- $298.35 + HST (Half Day) – One Snack Included* Lunch policies apply
- Available Activities:
- Adventure Camp (Ages 3.5 to 6)
- Learn To Bike AM Adventure Camp PM** (Ages 4 to 6)
- Soccer (Ages 7 to 12)
- Competitive Soccer (Ages 7-12)
- Basketball (Ages 7 to 12)
- Dance AM + Gymnastics PM (Ages 7 to 12)
- 3D Design / Computer Coding (Ages 7-12)
- Lego Robotics (Ages 7 to 12)
- How To Become A Dragon (Finance and Graphic Design) (Ages 7 to 12)
- STEM For Girls (Ages 7 to 12)
- Swimming AM + Leadership / Multi Sport / Fitness PM** (Ages 7 to 12)
- Leadership, multi sport, and Fitness AM + Swimming PM** (Ages 7 to 12)
- Leadership In Training (Ages 13 to 15)
**Additional fees apply
Please find a daily summer camp schedule below. Please note that this schedule is a guideline and the timing of events is subject to change.7:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Before Care Option
8:45 AM: Half Day AM and Full Day Sign-In
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Morning Session
11:50 AM – 12:00 PM: Half Day AM Sign-Out
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch
12:45 PM – 1:00 PM: Half Day PM Sign in
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Afternoon Session
4:00 PM – 4:15 PM: Half Day PM and Full-Day Sign-Out
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: After Care Option
5 Star Development System
TAC Sports cares about each single child that comes into any program. We are a full-scale development academy that helps players in skill development, and most importantly, self-development.As part of this mission to assist each child to reach their maximum skill, confidence and self-image potential, we created The 5-Star Development System (C) to assist students to become more motivated, more confident, and more knowledgeable about their own development.
The 5 Star Development System includes 50 distinct skills over 5 different levels per sport. Each different level specifies criteria and achievements for students to obtain for each sport.