Designed for beginners, this course teaches the fundamentals and design principles of Python with PyGame. This includes variables, conditional statements, loop basics, and functions. These concepts are transferable to any other programming language. Throughout the course, students will create projects to apply the concepts they have learned and solidify their knowledge.
- Grades: 4-6
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Final Project: Fish Game
- Program: Code Like A Pro!
- Path: Coding
- Prerequisite: None
- Max Number Of Students In Class: 3
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for students with no previous Computer Science experience.
- Zoom Video Conferencing (free)
- Mac/Windows PC
- Replit (will be provided-free)
- 3 Months: 10 Hours + 2 Weeks of Project
- Program Dates: February 5, 2022 to April 23, 2022
- Times: 11:00AM to 12:00PM
- Price $400