We help break complicated concepts and calculations down into more manageable pieces and personalize our teaching style to accommodate each individual student's unique learning profile.
After a Diagnostic Assessment, we identify any areas of improvement. We challenge students to improve not only for their current grade level, but the next so students are prepared and moving forward.
Units, Lab Reports, Knowledge, and Application:
- Physics - Kinematics, Waves and Sounds, Electricity, Forces and Motion, and more
- Chemistry - Organic Chemistry, Chemical Reactions, Chemical Systems, Electrochemistry, and more
- Biology - Biochemistry, Cellular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Anatomy, Evolution, and more
- Knowledge Checks and Practice Questions to Consolidate and Apply Concepts, Theories, and Calculations
- Lessons Aimed to Help Students Learn Scientific Thinking and Inquiry
- Homework and Assignment Strategy, Test/Final Exam Preparation, Top Study Skills and Techniques, Lab Report Writing, and other techniques used to ace the MCAT
Our Tutors and Lessons:
- Student-focused, individualized approach aimed to inspire students to enjoy the learning process and challenge them to grow to their fullest potential
- Engaging, Subject-Expert, Top-Canadian University/Certified Tutors
- Private (1-on-1) and/or Small Group Lessons (4 students maximum)
Practical Study Strategies, Test-taking Techniques, Better Habits, and Life Skills:
- Develop Effective Time Management, Organization, and Independent-Study Habits to Excel in School and Everyday Life
- Advance Faster in School with Proven Methods and Individualized Lessons