Students are introduced to basic programming concepts using graphical coding to build animated stories and starter games. Concepts like loops, scenes and stages, keyboard controls, events and messaging are taught in this course.
Weekly one-hour personalized, online lessons with a coach. Visit our website to view our current weekly class schedule and to register.
Program Fee: $150 per month
Registration is open year-round. Contact us to book a complimentary trial class!
Why Zebra Robotics?
- Small groups for more personalized instruction
- Self-paced learning
- Certified and supportive coaches
- Renowned robotics competition awards at regional, national & international levels
Benefits of STEM: Learning robotics and coding at a young age helps children learn and develop in various aspects including:
- Be great problem solvers
- Develops resilience by solving challenges
- Expands creativity and ingenuity
- Teaches critical thinking
- Expands fine motor skills
- Learn how to have fun with math
- Work as a team and collaborate
- Opens up future career interests