Students gain a deep understanding of game design by developing classic games such as Brick Breaker, Shooting Arrows, Faulty Flap and more. They’ll employ block-based, graphical coding and gain a strong foundation, in preparation for text-based coding languages.
Weekly one-hour personalized, online lessons with a coach. Visit our website to see the current class schedule and to register.
Program Fee: $150 per month
Registration is open year-round. Contact us to book a complimentary trial class!
Why Zebra Robotics?
- Small groups for more personalized instruction
- Self-paced learning
- Certified and supportive coaches
- Renowned robotics competition awards at regional, national & international levels
Benefits of STEM: Learning robotics and coding at a young age helps children learn and develop in various aspects including:
- Be great problem solvers
- Develops resilience by solving challenges
- Expands creativity and ingenuity
- Teaches critical thinking
- Expands fine motor skills
- Learn how to have fun with math
- Work as a team and collaborate
- Opens up future career interests