Using Minecraft, you can plan, design and build fun games like Mega Jump, Night Vision, Sandstorms, Lava Tower, Leaping Fish and more. Students will learn programming concepts such as variables, conditional and control statements, and more in a fun, engaging way through these games.
Location: 298 Danforth Ave, 2nd Floor, Toronto
Dates: Registration is open year-around. Please visit our website for the latest class schedule and to register.
Program Fee: $150 per month (1 hour session per week)
Contact us to book a complimentary trial class!
Why Zebra Robotics?
- Small groups for more personalized instruction
- Self-paced learning
- Certified and supportive coaches
- Renowned robotics competition awards at regional, national & international levels
Benefits of STEM: Learning robotics and coding at a young age helps children learn and develop in various aspects including:
- Be great problem solvers
- Develops resilience by solving challenges
- Expands creativity and ingenuity
- Teaches critical thinking
- Expands fine motor skills
- Learn how to have fun with math
- Work as a team and collaborate
- Opens up future career interests