Campers will learn design and programming concepts using LEGO Education’s SPIKE Prime robots. They will build robots and mechanical attachments such as sensors, motors and body frames from scratch and program controls through block-based coding. To round out an action-packed week, kids will engage in other STEM related projects each day!
This camp extends over multiple weeks. Students can attend one or more weeks. New robotic creations and other STEM activities will be introduced each week.
Visit our website to view the camp schedule and to register.
Why Zebra Robotics?
- Small groups for more personalized instruction
- Self-paced learning
- Certified and supportive coaches
- Renowned robotics competition awards at regional, national & international levels
Benefits of STEM: Learning robotics and coding at a young age helps children learn and develop in various aspects including:
- Be great problem solvers
- Develops resilience by solving challenges
- Expands creativity and ingenuity
- Teaches critical thinking
- Expands fine motor skills
- Learn how to have fun with math
- Work as a team and collaborate
- Opens up future career interests