For Kids Who Love Being Outside: Outdoor Adventure Camps at Crescent This Summer
This summer, Crescent Camps offers a variety of fun day camps for girls and boys who love being outside.
Whether they are exploring a ravine or developing their sports skills on a playing field, campers will build their confidence, learn the value of teamwork and make new friends. All campers will be mentored by supportive, qualified instructors.
The Summer 2019 outdoor camps offered by Crescent Camps are:
- Discovery Camp (6-7 years) – A variety of enriching outdoor activities (and some indoors too)
- Outdoor Exploration & Adventure - Junior Camp (8-10 years) – Scavenger hunts, building shelters and campfires and exploring Crescent’s incredible ravine
- Outdoor Exploration & Adventure - Senior Camp (10-13 years) – Along with scavenger hunts, shelters and campfires, campers will create a 3D video of a ravine walk.
- Multi-Sport Camp (8-13 years) – Scrimmages and drills in basketball, dodgeball, lacrosse, volleyball, floor hockey and other sports
- Toronto Rush Ultimate Frisbee Development Camp (11-14 years) – Activities and drills that develop a love of the game while building on a foundation of solid skills
- Toronto Rush Ultimate Frisbee Performance Camp (14-17 years) - For experienced Ultimate Frisbee players who want to take their game to the next level
- Golf Camp (7-13 years) – Develop golf skills through a structured and engaging training environment
To learn about these and other fun Crescent Camps summer programs, visit our website for camp listings and online registration.