Position yourself at Canada's Largest Private School Expos and meet face-to-face with hundreds of families. Unlike other 'kids shows', the Our Kids Expos connect you with targeted family audiences that are actively searching private and independent school options.
This fair was one of the most lively and successful we have ever attended…WE received three applications from the fair."
Why It Works
- High-quality exhibit space reserved exclusively for independent and private schools and school associations. An environment that is focused on private and independent education, with poster-sized images of school life previously featured in the Our Kids Private School Guide.
- The Expo is designed to educate parents about the importance of investing in a child's education, so schools have informed consumers to speak with.
- Unlike other education shows that focus on many different types of schooling options, the Expo is targeted to focus specifically on the advantages of an independent school education, allowing schools the space to speak with prequalified families.
- Many families are hesitant to call or visit a school. The Expo is a non-threatening environment. The atmosphere of the Expo eliminates the initial unease of immediate commitment and educates families on their independent school choices.
- Parent information seminars are structured to educate and inform families about the independent school system. Topics include: 'choosing a school', 'applications and entrance tests' and 'financial advice' from education and government experts.
- The intensive advertising and promotional campaign ensures a quality parent audience is in attendance. All families receive a reminder email prior to the event and a welcome bag with exhibitor information at the entrance.
I am happy to say we received 3 registrations from the Expo... with more on the way."
- Meet thousands of new parents and develop quality leads.
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with prospective families.
- Show your association and member schools first-hand and explain a new program.
- Get immediate feedback on what families want.
- Raise your profile and build awareness.
- Learn from and network with other schools and school associations
- 9' x 6' draped single booth
- 6' skirted table with 2 chairs
- Exhibit sign, including: school name and location
- Wireless internet connection
- Exhibitor Lounge with complimentary lunch for 2 representatives
- Listing in the welcome guide
- Listing on locator map
- Set-up and take-down assistance, if required
Booth and exhibit space at the Private School Expo is reserved for K-12 private and independent day and boarding schools. If you are another organization or business that is interested in exhibiting, please visit our Become a Sponsor page.
Booth space is provided on a first-come basis with priority given to schools listing with Our Kids Private School Guide and OurKids.net.